So I'm going to do something slightly different here for the month of August. I'm doing an encyclopedia of me. Each day I'll share something different about me using the a letter of the alphabet. The idea came from a lovely blog belladia.
I know it's not the first of the month but I'm starting today anyways. So what can I tell you about me that starts with the letter A???
* I use the word "anyways" in conversation when I don't know what to say or I want to change the subject.
* I am an Art student
* I enjoy the Appalachian Trail very much
* I love adventures
* I just became an Aunt for the first time and I must say, it's awesome!
* A favorite author of mine is Jane Austin
* I love to sing the song Amazing Grace under bridges and in tunnels with anyone who will sing with me, I love making any sort of noise actually where there's interesting reverberations.
I'll be back tomorrow with the B's of me!