Saturday, August 04, 2007

A is for Anyways

So I'm going to do something slightly different here for the month of August. I'm doing an encyclopedia of me. Each day I'll share something different about me using the a letter of the alphabet. The idea came from a lovely blog belladia.

I know it's not the first of the month but I'm starting today anyways. So what can I tell you about me that starts with the letter A???

* I use the word "anyways" in conversation when I don't know what to say or I want to change the subject.
* I am an Art student


* I enjoy the Appalachian Trail very much
* I love adventures
* I just became an Aunt for the first time and I must say, it's awesome!


* A favorite author of mine is Jane Austin
* I love to sing the song Amazing Grace under bridges and in tunnels with anyone who will sing with me, I love making any sort of noise actually where there's interesting reverberations.

I'll be back tomorrow with the B's of me!

No comments: