Sunday, November 04, 2007

Another L post!

I was thinking up this post for quite a while and when I finally came to write it I realized that I had already written up an L post but hadn't posted it yet due to lack of pictures. Well it ties in really well with my idea of L is for Lost.....

I feel completely lost sometimes without my camera. I keep coming up with ideas for posts and then not following through because I haven't had the access to a camera for photos. It truly is amazing how visually dependent I (and I think a lot of other people out there too) have become. It's like something is not worth giving your interest if it is not visually appealing (which is definitley not true by the way). I'm trying to save up to either repair my current camera or get a new one and if I have to continue on without photos or using old photos than so be it. I enjoy this medium of expressing myself (blogging that is) and something as silly as not having new photos isn't going to stop me.

I lost myself in my thoughts yesterday hiking up a familiar trail. The colors of fall are all around right now and I have been feeling drawn to go enjoy them all week. Work and rain made that impossible though so I'm so glad that I was able to get out yesterday and be surrounded by it all. The feeling of my heart beating as I was hiking up the mountain was just the reminder of living life that I needed.

No comments: