Saturday, February 09, 2008

'xantho spider, xantho leaf'

My X is a lyric to a song by Mewithoutyou. If you ever get a chance to see them in concert it's very interesting. Actually the lyric is 'yellow spider yellow leaf,' but my friends and I changed it to 'xantho' when we were on a roadtrip one time going through all of the words that start with the letter x in the dictionary. Xantho is another word for yellow. Look it up if you don't believe me.


Sled construction has begun for this year's Wild and Wacky Cardboard Sled derby. I can't give you any details right now (top secret!) but I'll be sure to post pictures when we're done. There hasn't been a whole lot of snow to play in this year so far. Only one snow big enough to sled on (which I didn't have time to do) and another time with enough snow to have a snowball fight (which I did get to do!). I'm ready for some serious snow though. Especially if I'm going to be going skiing for the first time ever this weekend. I'll let you know how that goes for sure!

No comments: