Friday, April 17, 2009
What are my goals?
As I said in my last post (along with a lot of other strange and random things), I have finally taken the time to think out and write down my goals for this year (I know only four months late but that doesn't matter). Here they are:
* Be more disciplined with- reading my Bible
- eating well
* Build stronger relationships
* Get my garden up and running and eat or give away everything in it (Another post on that later)
* Pay off credit cards (I used them for school my last semester at Shippensburg to pay the difference and I'm still paying, ridiculous I know)
* No fast food (I've been getting into the habit of not packing a lunch and heading over to the local restaurants too frequently)
* Start a girl's Bible study that gets together at least once a month
* Have at least 3 big tea parties
* Paint more often
* Finish my degree (which should be done by the end of the Summer!)
I can't even begin to tell you how good it is to have them written down and concrete. They are things that I've known I wanted to do and have been working on but having them there for me to see makes me focus more on accomplishing them. Some of them I know I'll do and some will take a lifetime for me to accomplish but with God's help anything is possible.