Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

You've gotta love the looks that she gives.



So yea, Christmas has been really low key this year but wonderful all the same. My favorite part so far is being able to spend so much time with my family and listening to them play such beautiful music. We've had two family concerts and today when they all come over we're going to be playing and singing together again (more pics of that later).

I have to share that I'm really excited about getting a new camera this year! I can't wait to take a million pictures with it. This coming year I want to try and take a picture a day and post it on here as a kind of journal of what I see, do and appreciate throughout the year.
So here's the first picture. It's showing the remnants of the last bonfire we had this fall (the wind knocked all of the chairs over that way).


Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: