Sunday, August 17, 2008

Totally Tea!

So today was the glorious 'Tea Party' and while not every one who was invited could show up we had a blast none the less. My sister Melody took me a little too literally on the Tea Party thing and wanted all kinds of hot teas to drink and had to have croquet (which was totally fun by the way), but to me a tea party is just an excuse for people to get together and hang out. There may be tea (even though it was a little warm today for hot tea) but that's not the point. I'm glad that all of the wonderful women that came today were able to come out and I know that there were a good many that wanted to come but couldn't and I understand that. That just gives me the excuse to throw another one so that those who missed out can get in on the fun next time. Summer's not over yet!









1 comment:

The Lourceys said...

I love this! It looks like something out of a movie! Melody is hilarious...it's so like her to want to do the whole croquet thing. So fun!