Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I love this time of year when you can see new life beginning to push it's way back out from hiding. Hopefully this year I'll get to put more plants in the ground early on than I did last year. I love being able to make a meal almost completely from my garden.


Tomorrow my family and I will be getting together at our house for a big dinner and time to spend together and catch up with what's going on in each other's lives. I love my family very much and I love nothing more than to hear how they've been doing and how God's revealed Himself to them lately (even if it's something as strange as having six kids when you grow up!). For those that I don't get to see, know that I am thinking about you and wishing you were here.

2 comments:

Alex and Melody Our Story said...

what up sis, I like you today. Love, Mel

junglemama said...

What beautiful pictures!