Tuesday, January 01, 2008

V is for V v v v ......

I don't know what V is for and to be honest I can't believe I'm still doing this encyclopedia of me. I started this out hoping I'd be done in August but here it is January already and I've still got 4 more letters to do.

Aside from whatever V may before I want to wish all a Happy New Year with many good wishes your way! I am starting this new year with a new job as a Pre-K teacher at the same place I'd been before.

Lord help me to be a guiding light to these little children of Yours. Help my actions to be a visible reference of who you are to all I come in contact with.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

V is for Valentine's Day - which is so close to my birthday - and yours right? Aren't you a February baby too?

Julie Bungard said...

V is for Victory!!! The victory we have in Christ!!!!

Alex and Melody Our Story said...

Hey Harm don't fall of the band wagon, keep blogging. Get it, W wagon :)