Sunday, September 09, 2007

I is for "I don't know".......

I don't know the answer to all life's questions.

I don't even know all the questions.

I don't know what I'm going to be doing tomorrow let alone next week, month or year.

I don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life.

I don't know how to be a great friend.

I don't know how to plan things out very well.

I don't know how to not procrastinate.

I don't know enough about the Bible and my relationship with God.

I don't know how to explain my thoughts very well to others (verbally).

What I do know is that I have a God who does know and I can trust in Him to be there beside me always guiding me. I just have to be obedient to His gentle promptings. If I'm not obedient then what's the point?

This isn't a post of me depreciating myself, it's of me knowing and understanding the things I struggle with and making a conscious effort to improve myself.

I know that even though there's a lot of things that I don't know, I am very capable and willing of learning the things that I don't know.

Lord help me to never settle to be content with where I'm at. Help me to always be hungering to know You and be ever-growing in You and Your way.

No comments: