Friday, October 13, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Hello to all. This is my first attempt at a blog and I have no idea how it's going to turn out but I've been looking at blogs for so long now and wanting to do it that I figured it was time to try. Besides if my sister can do it so can I. I don't have much to say right now because what I should really be doing is homework instead of figuring out how to create my own blog, but I leave you with this picture of my cousin David frolicking with a quilt that I made for a homework assignment. He helped me out with a photoshoot I was doing along with his sister, my sister, and my roomate. You all are so amazing and great! Whether or not you'll ever see this blog is doubtful but that's okay.

You'll hear more about what this post is all about as I figure it out too and have more time to do so.

life is a gift

No comments: