Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's about time



I have lived in the same place for over two years now and I am just now getting around to putting
pictures up on the walls. 
 
Better now than never right!
 
 
 
I love this time of year.  There are so many beautiful colors displaying the grand finale of this growing season.  I love to see the plants grow and enjoy the yummy growing season.
 
I am going to miss the spring and summer though.  God's gift of life that we get to witness through the growing season is such a joy to see.  The great thing about our earth is knowing that we will get to see it again.  I sometimes wish it could be spring and summer all year long so that I can enjoy all of the life that it brings but I think it is better for us to see the cycle of life and death each year.  It reminds us that the things of this world won't last forever.  That may sound depressing but my hope is not in this world, but in the one who made it!
 
(Yes I do realize the irony of posting two black and white photos only to talk about the beauty of colors in our world.)
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful photographer and you couldn't be more correct about how important it is for all of us to witness the cycle of life.

relying on God said...

Thank you very much for the compliment.