Friday, October 16, 2009

Inevitability

Today I came to a realization about myself and what the future holds for me and that is this:

I will never be monetarily rich. I won't live a life of luxury where I will never have to think about what I'm spending my money on. Nope not me. I don't have the right kind of career for it, let alone the aspirations for it. Instead I will live a life full of the simple pleasures. A life where I will never have to worry about money because it's not mine to begin with. Everything I have belongs to God and He can manage it a lot better than I can. I will be rich in the blessings that God has to offer to His children. That seems like a better choice to me anyways.

4 comments:

mommajeane said...

Really neat pics and experiences .... I have not looked at your blog in awhile.I heard you are not feeling well... hope you feel better soon.

relying on God said...

thanks for the well wishes. I hope your birthday was a glorious day

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Really... the only thing to comment on this is "Amen"... in the I agree, you're so right, kind of way. Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom!

Shannon said...

Thanks for sharing (+1).